Additional Capabilities for Kenandy ERP
Purchase requisitions are complex, time consuming and inefficient. Electronic procurement does away with that — but most solutions on the market are hard to use, do not provide adequate visibility, and are not integrated with your corporate ERP. The result? Most users work around the system, and you don’t save the way you should. Kenandy eProcurement puts you in control by giving you real-time information about your corporate spend. Why use Kenandy eProcurement?
- You’ll immediately recognize and know how to use the familiar shopping cart.
- Continuous sourcing keeps your buyers in control — Your catalogs will always be relevant, with the latest products at the best prices. Users will keep coming back, and your negotiated prices will keep coming down.
- Get social with procurement — Follow your order as it moves through your purchasing process. By using Salesforce Chatter, requesters, managers, buyers, and suppliers can communicate and check the status in real time.
- You save — Increased visibility gives you more global bargaining power. Your procurement process is more efficient, plus you save IT costs because it’s 100% on the cloud.
- Get visibility into your total corporate spend — Real-time analytics shed light on the black hole of corporate spending. Get reports by product, commodity code, department, supplier, and requestor. Dashboards provide insight into your total corporate demand and spend for better bargaining power.
- Connect with your corporate ERP — It’s part of Kenandy ERP, managing your entire procure-to-pay process. Or you can easily integrate with your current ERP or financial system using standard web services.
Make everyone more productive:
- Search a catalog of the products, supplies, and components your company uses, with negotiated items at the top of the results.
- Filter search results by category, supplier, and catalog.
- Easily access punch-out catalogs, getting the best prices from preferred vendors.
- Request new products, keeping your catalogs current.
- View and modify carts before checking out.
- Save shopping carts for frequent orders and preferred requests.
When you’re ready to check out, you only need to enter shipping and cost center information, or select from your preferences. The familiar look and feel will get users to love your system — and shop, using your negotiated prices.