Additional Capabilities for Oracle E-Business Suite
Additional Capabilities Module
Oracle Human Resources Analytics
Improve Productivity, Manage Compensation and Improve Retention
Oracle Human Resources Analytics helps organizations improve overall workforce performance and managerial effectiveness while reducing costs. With numerous key performance indicators, more than 85 reports, and four dashboards, Oracle Human Resources Analytics provides your human resources (HR) professionals and front-line managers with the tools to gain up-to-the-minute insight into productivity levels across your organization. The resulting benefits help reduce workforce costs, increase employee productivity, effectively manage employee compensation, improve retention, and reduce voluntary turnover.
- Compensation — understand how compensation impacts performance, ensure compensation is equitable and consistent across roles, and align incentive compensation with objectives and company goals
- HR Performance — assess HR performance against recruitment and retention goals, monitor and improve employee productivity, and assess compensation competitiveness to attract top talent
- Retention — understand drivers of employee turnover, proactively identify top performers who are likely being recruited by competitors, and reduce recruiting and involuntary termination costs
- Workforce Profile and Compliance — reduce time and cost of compliance reporting, increase employee satisfaction and retention, and manage overall profile and background of workforce
Oracle iSupport enables you to provide a secure, self-service web portal that delivers self-service functionality to customers and employees 24⁄7. Its sophisticated knowledge management system provides the information needed to solve problems, manage product configurations, and track orders, payments, shipments, returns, and contracts. The result: you improve customer satisfaction while driving down service costs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Provide Solutions via Knowledge Management
Enable users to conduct basic or advanced searches across multiple repositories. Tailor knowledge base content to different user types. Track solution usefulness, then rank searches accordingly.
- Drive Sales
Provide notifications about special events, product upgrades, and contract renewals on customer homepages.
- Speed Resolution for Complex Issues
Capture all critical data upfront via an option to require customers to answer key questions online before contacting an agent.
- Empower Large Customers to Manage Their Own Users
Enable customers to designate employees as administrators of their own user communities.
- Support Transactional Inquiries
Allow customers to access and search orders, invoices, payments, contracts, returns, and service requests. Permit customers to initiate product returns.