NetSuite ERP Overview
NetSuite is the world’s most deployed cloud ERP solution, used by more than 24,000 customers in 200+ countries. NetSuite ERP offers a modern, scalable solution to run all your key back-office operations and financial business processes in the cloud. From comprehensive financial management capabilities, including sophisticated revenue management and billing solutions, to inventory, supply chain and warehouse management solutions, NetSuite empowers businesses of all sizes, across all industries, in every part of the world to unleash innovation and growth. Built-in business intelligence with real-time reporting and analytics equips your organization with a single version of the truth and ignites better, faster decision making.
NetSuite’s financial management capabilities solution helps is used by thousands of organizations across various industries to manage their accounting needs. This software accelerates your financial close, provides strong expense management, offers streamlined and auditable revenue management and ensures complete real-time visibility into the financial performance of the business.
Netsuite is the proud recipient of these following awards:
Gartner Magic Quadrant:
- Only Mid-Size Leader
- Magic Quadrant for Cloud Core Financial Management Suites for Midsize, Large and Global Enterprises
IDC – Leader
- MarketScape Saas & Cloud
- Mid-market Finance & Accounting Applications
G2 Crowd – Leader
- Top Accounting Software
- Top ERP Systems Software
- Top ERP Systems Software for Midsize
- #1 ERP for 2020
NetSuite ERP Advantages
With NetSuite, your entire business can run in real time. Employees can move faster and smarter. Customers are served better. Orders can be filled and tracked more quickly and easily, with inventory levels updated in real time. And with full visibility into inventory by sales reps for order promising and by planners for purchasing, companies can lower inventory levels, analyze inventory costs and collaborate with vendors more effectively.
Most important, NetSuite Accounting / ERP is seamlessly integrated with CRM and ecommerce for end-to-end business process management across your business. And because NetSuite is an open system, you can also seamlessly integrate with third party, industry-specific and legacy software.
NetSuite ERP Benefits
- Improve decision making with real-time metrics and role-based Dashboards.
- Improve productivity with greater visibility and more automated back-office processes.
- Ensure accountability and compliance with robust, auditable accounting.
- Graduate from simple desktop accounting packages or from standalone accounting/ERP to powerful Accounting/ERP that’s integrated with CRM and Ecommerce.
- Eliminate IT costs and hassles associated with maintaining and upgrading traditional client-server software applications.
- Customize and extend NetSuite easily to meet your exact needs.
NetSuite ERP Technology
NetSuite is delivered as an on-demand service, so there is no hardware to procure, no large, up-front license fee, and no complex set-ups. Because NetSuite is delivered as an online service, all key business information and functions are available anytime, anyplace. This solves the many problems stemming from a client/server architecture, in which a company’s employees must be physically present in the office in order to log in and have up-to-date information on prospects, customers, employees and partners. With NetSuite, the physical location of the user is irrelevant so all data is always up-to-date and available from anywhere.
A typical business uses multiple software products, which greatly increases the cost and reduces efficiencies along the entire operation of the company. With NetSuite, all these business functions are handled in one, completely integrated product. That means no more re-keying of data, no more delays from the consolidation of information, and no more buying “integration” software — software whose sole purpose is to get other software to talk to each other! In NetSuite the complete, end-to-end business cycle flows automically — from a lead to a prospect to a sale to a shipping ticket an invoice to a customer support case to a marketing campaign. It’s all one, integrated, simple process. NetSuite’s patent-pending real time dashboard technology provides an easy-to-use view into role-specific business information that is always up-to-date.
NetSuite is Web-based, there is no hardware to procure. Because NetSuite delivers software as a service, there is no large, up-front license fee. And because NetSuite replaces the need for multiple software products to run the various functions of a company’s front-office and back-office, there is a cost-savings of hundreds of thousands of dollars for growing and mid-size enterprises who standardize their businesses on NetSuite.
NetSuite ERP Modules
- Materials Management for NetSuite ERP
- Sales & Order Management for NetSuite ERP
- Financial Management for NetSuite ERP
- Production Management for NetSuite ERP
- Supply Chain Management for NetSuite ERP
- Customer Relationship Management for NetSuite ERP
- Additional Capabilities for NetSuite ERP
- Services & Support for NetSuite ERP