Sales & Order Management for NetSuite ERP
Automated Order Process Module
Using NetSuite, companies can manage orders both inside and outside the organization more cost effectively. Additionally, they can gain a 360-degree view of the customer, improving customer service by giving employees real-time information about inventory, vendors and customers.
Automated Payments Module
With proper receipt and purchase order matching, your Accounts Payable department can verify invoice and approve for payment release. Payment can be made with a paper check, through online banking or EFT.
One Click Purchase Orders Module
Your Purchasing Manager is automatically presented with a suggested buy report once reorder points have been reached. After being reviewed, and any edits, additions, or deletions are made, the Purchase Order is automatically generated to be e‑mailed or faxed directly from NetSuite.
- Empower sales representatives with the first and only hosted solution that lets them create estimates and orders with one click — enabling them to focus on making the sale, not processing the paperwork.
- Give customers full visibility into their order status, boosting customer satisfaction and long-term loyalty.
- Mine centralized customer purchase histories for customer profitability analysis, strategic marketing, and upsell and cross-sell potential.
- Enable sales representatives to turn estimates into orders with just one click, saving time and increasing efficiency.
- Real-time order status gives everyone access to the same, up-to-date order information, including when an order was placed, shipped, received and billed.
- A single data repository captures and manages all orders and their histories, eliminating the hassles and costs of managing disparate systems or databases.
Complete Procure-to-Pay Purchasing Module
NetSuite lets you move from manual, paper-based purchasing to lower cost, higher control automated purchasing. NetSuite streamlines purchasing, saving you money that goes straight to your bottom line.
Real-Time Order Status Module
Using NetSuite, which integrates all critical business data across departments, companies can at last have real-time order status. Using the Real-time Dashboard, employees can access instant snapshots of key performance indicators (KPIs), such as new sales orders or support cases. With the Real-time Dashboard, you spend your time analyzing and acting on crucial order-related data — not gathering it. As a result, you can accelerate and improve your business decisions.
- A single, powerful solution delivers real-time order status, enabling service and sales representatives alike to resolve customer queries with one call.
- Real-time order updating ensures that each order moves through your front- and back-office with ease and speed, providing the customer a timely, efficient delivery and leading to higher customer satisfaction.
- Full visibility into each stage of the order process means that you can confirm that orders have been shipped, received and billed, streamlining the entire fulfillment cycle.
- Leverage over 45 pre-packaged KPIs, including forecast, pipeline, opportunities, new leads, orders, prospects, cases, marketing campaigns and more. Or, create custom KPIs and add them to your Dashboard.
- Quick look-up features allow you to locate customers based on name, purchase order number, transaction number, or a host of other parameters.
- A single screen view delivers up-to-the-second status on each customer order.
- Status notifications alert employees to tasks that require their attention.
- Exception reporting enables you to track an order at any stage of the process, giving you insight into whether an order is awaiting approval, remains overdue, or has been shipped but not yet billed to the customer.
Self-Service Vendor Center Module
With the integrated Vendor Center, your company can provide your vendors with direct access to information that is relevant to your partnership, including purchase orders, accounts payable data, and other key documents.
Shipping Integration Module
FedEx® Shipping Integration, UPS OnLine® Tools, and USPS integration
NetSuite’s wholesale distribution software offers FedEx® Shipping Integration, UPS OnLine® Tools, and USPS integration giving customers, suppliers and employees the ability to track packages anytime and anywhere. This integrated offering also eliminates the problem of manually exchanging data between separate order management, package tracking, shipping and customer service systems.
- Integration of FedEx® Shipping Integration, UPS OnLine® Tools, and USPS in NetSuite provides for advanced shipping and receiving, and eliminates redundant, disparate business systems.
- Generating FedEx and UPS shipping labels within NetSuite wholesale distribution solution dramatically reduces the time required to fulfill orders.
- By giving customers faster delivery, as well as full visibility into shipment status, you increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Create shipping items directly from the Real-time Dashboard, and set up FedEx® Shipping, UPS OnLine®, and USPS shipping to all destinations (domestic or international) from within NetSuite.
- Select shipping preferences, validate addresses, and calculate rates and handling fees. Add this information instantly to your customer’s invoice.
- Do bulk fulfillment automatically by selecting the items to be fulfilled and printing the associated labels. You can also include the shipping description on the printing label.
- Assign different steps of the fulfillment process (such as picking, packing and shipping) to different people within the company.
- Link tracking numbers to sales orders, invoices and customer records, providing employees with complete visibility into shipping progress and delivery history from any transaction or customer record.
- Customers can log into the 24⁄7 Self-Service Center and view all their information, such as order and payment history, as well as shipment status.
Streamlined Receiving Module
Upon receipt of your purchase order, your warehouse can view the open purchase order and either auto-receive the material or receive by item or line number. Inventory levels will be auto-updated and customer backorders will be automatically filled.