American Crystal Sugar Case Study by JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
About The Company
Located in Moorhead Minnesota, American Crystal Sugar Company is an agricultural cooperative with over one billion in sales that specializes in sugar and sugar-based products and by products. As the largest beet sugar producer in the United States, American Crystal utilizes innovative farming practices, low cost production methods, and sales and marketing leadership to produce about 20% of America’s highest quality sugar.
- Maximize shareholder profit
- Control variable costs, such as overtime
- Manage nonproductive time
- Utilized Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Capital Management and Oracle support tools to allow American Crystal Sugar Company to minimize costs
- Optimized system availability for 24×7 operations
- Leveraged Oracle’s support tools to plan updates at the appropriate time for the business and create a more efficient migration process
- Utilized Oracle’s Global Support Center, which provides direct contact to analysts and computer-to-computer connections, giving a more efficient and superior level of service
- Reduced downtime during system upgrades
- Supported seasonal campaigns by providing the ability to hire batches of employees during the rehiring process each fall
- Utilized Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne development tools to quickly generate applications with minimal coding
Click here for more information about Oracle ERP System comparison with pricing and demos.