Customer Relationship Management for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Customer Relationship Management Module
Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Case Management gives your customer service agents instant access to all of the customer information needed to resolve any issue, including billing, sales and service orders, service requests, entitlements, recent interactions, and even suggested products to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Rules-based alerts and escalation can be set up to meet customer service policies and contract terms
- Multilanguage support allows you to support customers worldwide
- Access to sales and service means contacts can be easily converted to a service or sales order
- Call routing and workflow features let you route calls based on product, customer level, geography, or other parameters and build in automatic e‑mails or alerts for follow ups
- Integrated with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Solution Advisor and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Branch Scripting
- Multichannel capabilities allow you to receive and manage customer interactions across all channels, including voice, Web, fax, and e‑mail
Customer Self Service
Give your customers real-time, 24-hour access to purchasing and order status information via the internet using an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Customer Self Service can recognize the customer and personalize the experience by providing specific and relevant information, promoting improved communication while lowering the cost of routine transactions and freeing your agents to devote more time to customers with special issues.
- Customer online access to order status, shipment tracking, inventory availability, account balances, and account information
- Sales order entry and review
- Personalized customer alerts.
Sales Force Automation
Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Force Automation supports the sales force throughout the sales process, from initial lead generation through opportunity development to ultimate sales closure and beyond to proactive account management. Your sales force can be more effective by simplifying complex sales processes and automating routine tasks.
Manage accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities
Configure and price complex sales orders
Plan and execute sales strategy
Forecast more effectively and measure performance