Production Management for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Production Management Module
Blend Management (Process)
Blend Management is a Web-based system that automates all aspects of your blended product manufacturing, improving operational efficiency and effectiveness. It provides end-to-end traceability, including the tracking of solid details from every part of your blending operations. Integration with your accounting, human resources, and distribution systems increases visibility throughout your entire operations.
- Identify weighted averages and maximum and minimum values for each component of the blend
- View the current blend lot in a vessel, as well as planned lots for future operations, and a history of lots from completed operations
- Simulate trial blends to assess blend lot attributes without instructing work
- Configure multiple operations to be performed on your product during its creation and storage, check individual data flags for each step, and track the effects of individual attributes
- Define any process, or group of processes that have measurable inputs and outputs
Plant Manager’s Dashboard
Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Plant Manager’s Dashboard provides near-real-time performance metrics, enabling you to monitor plant operations at a glance. These user-selected metrics let you drill down into supporting enterprise data to quickly understand manufacturing and operational activities throughout your plant. With access to key analytical data, you can then avoid or resolve problems by quickly taking corrective action.
- Revenue management — provide metrics on future cash receipts and overall revenue performance
- Customer shipment performance — display fulfillment information
- Manufacturing performance — get data on your manufacturing operations
- Inventory management effectiveness — provide summary information on inventory turns
- Supplier performance — provide summary and detailed information on supplier performance
- Cash and capital management — display cash flow data
Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing provides real-time, in-depth visibility to all project costs and billing, giving you the information you need to improve performance with a tailored view of original budget amounts, current costs, open commitments, final cost projections, and percent complete information for each project.
- Tailored view of project status by role
- Ability to incorporate industry-specific and company-specific terminology
- Extensive range of reporting functionality, including tailored project cost reports, historic and ad hoc profit analysis, field progress reports, productivity and labor analysis, commitment reporting, and financing/bonding reporting
- Built-in and customizable methods of computation (MOC) formulas
- Tracking of committed, actual, and final amounts and units
Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Quality Management provides a consistent, controlled approach to quality management, helping you identify defects at the source. By incorporating user-defined checkpoints into key operations, you can verify that items meet standards, tolerances, and design specifications from material receipt to the shipment of the end product.
- Manage inventory transactions associated with testing
- Determine whether purchased components satisfy preset specifications
- Maintain quality data control
- Record the quality results from the shop floor
- Furnish the information necessary to make process and product improvements yielding a low cost of quality and part rejection/rework rate
- Take advantage of built-in integration with inventory management, procurement, product data management, and shop floor management