Sales & Order Management for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Sales & Order Management Module
Sales Order Management
Sales Order Management efficiently manages the complexity of different types of orders from multiple channels in a way that minimizes order entry costs, and ensures order profitability.
- Rapidly access all the information you need to configure products, evaluate pricing options, provide up sell and cross sell suggestions, verify delivery dates, calculate freight, and check customer credit from a single window
- View price history and individual sales line profitability
- Multiple order types, including quotes and credit orders, EDI orders and quotes, blanket and release orders, direct ship and transfer orders, kit processing, and product returns processing
- System created order templates based on a specific customer’s buying patterns
Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator automates the selection and configuration of highly complex products by providing fully integrated front-end sales and quote entry with back-end fulfillment operations and manufacturing systems. Respond to the pressure and opportunities presented by the configuration and customization needs of your customers.
- Easily guide your customer to the best product solution and suggest up-sell options
- Create configured bills of material, routings, pricing, and other important business information
- Check availability of all required components and ensure valid component selection options
- Define multilevel configured items and multiple work orders resulting from and associated to each level of multilevel configured items
- Set delivery dates
- Provide adjusted net pricing
- Itemize freight, discounts, and other charges on demand
Contract and Service Billing
Calculates invoices accurately according to business rules you define, giving you the flexibility to meet the diverse terms and billing methods of contracts and service agreements.
- Recognize revenue independent of the billing process and by multiple methods including “flat-line,” milestone, and percent complete
- Automatically mark up your rates and add other charges such as components, fees, and taxes
- Apply business rules associated with retainage or “not to exceed” limits
- Choose from dozens of standard invoice formats or tailor an invoice to a specific customer’s needs
Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project and Government Contract Accounting improves cash flow and project profitability by streamlining and managing billing processes. With it, you can manage both commercial and government contracts to accommodate a wide variety of contract terms. JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project and Government Contract Accounting enables you to set up simple-to-complex fees, retention methods, contract-specific labor categories, and burdening according to the terms and conditions of each contract.
- Hierarchical contract structure: To manage multiple invoicing levels, funding levels, and contract amounts
- Robust functionality: Enables you to shorten A/R days outstanding and improve cash flow
- Improved regulatory compliance: Enables you to control contract terms and conditions, resulting in better audits
- Seamless integration: Increase visibility and control over project finance through integration to other JD Edwards EnterpriseOne modules.