Customer Relationship Management for Made2Manage ERP
Advanced Configurator Module
The M2M Advanced Configurator provides make-to-order (MTO) and engineer-to-order (ETO) companies the power to handle the most complex configurations. Through the use of eye-catching graphics, M2M Advanced Configurator provides users at any level the ability to easily create rules, formulas and custom input screens to simplify the configuration entry process.
M2M Advanced Configurator is quick to implement and easy to maintain. Through its straightforward web-based interface, it is easy to support complex product configurations and does not require any programming experience or on-going consulting support. The M2M Advanced Configurator product suite supports the creation of custom bills of materials and routings “on the fly”, complex pricing mechanisms, and entering orders and quotes over the web.
With the M2M Advanced Configurator core product suite, you can:
- Improve order entry and production accuracy for even the most complex orders.
- Significantly reduce lead times and cost of sales.
- Provide a competitive advantage that translates directly into a higher order win percentage.
- Improve profit margins by reducing/eliminating non-value added activities.
M2M Advanced Configurator — Optional Modules
The M2M Advanced Configurator core suite can be enhanced with the following optional modules:
- M2M AC-Publish – Create custom sales proposal and quote documents using configured data.
- M2M AC-Remote – Submit configurations remotely while disconnected from the Internet and synchronize upon connection.
- M2M AC-System – Define global parameters to be applied to individual configurations (or, configurations within configurations).
- M2M AC-Vue – Use both viewing and mark-up capabilities to add notes, changes, and instructions to CAD and engineering drawings.
- M2M AC-Quote – Extends the core Made2Manage®Enterprise Business System quoting functionality.
Customer Support Module
M2M CRM gives you powerful tools for servicing customers after the sale. Whether the customer received the wrong item, incorrect specifications or the product simply quit working, you can now easily enter and monitor all of these customer-related issues. The M2M CRM customer service features give you the ability to:
- Create tickets for support, assign case management, document actions, reference service histories and response procedures.
- Drill straight into sales order parts and vendor information so you can promptly assist your customers.
- Upsell your customers with additional products and services.
- Reduce support costs by letting customers find their own solutions online.
Field Service Module
TheM2M CRM Field Service module will help you surpass the expectations of your customers for delivering off-site installation, repair and service for products covered by service contracts or warranties. Providing off-site service for your products does not have to be difficult to manage. The M2M CRM Field Service module enables you to:
- Maintain a full service history of your products as maintained or configured over the years.
- Manage scheduled preventative maintenance tasks.
- Access integrated field service data within inventory, lot control, BOMs and routings.
- Provide machine or equipment specific information for your customers on the Web.
- Monitor service costs by keeping track of each service call’s costs.
Marketing Management Module
With M2M CRM marketing applications, you can create and capture new business opportunities by designing and executing effective marketing initiatives at the right times. You can use M2M CRM tools to analyze your customer and prospect base, target the best prospects, then create and manage effective marketing campaigns. M2M CRM marketing tools can help you:
- Capture new customers and drive repeat business.
- Mine your customer and prospect lists to find the best targets for your campaign.
- Map your campaign, determine which marketing tools to use, roll in budgets and schedule follow-up tasks.
- Track responses, gauge successful campaigns, and measure return on investment.
Opportunity Management Module
Now you can keep your sales reps connected to the critical order status and account information they need to assist customers with M2M Sales Center. With M2M Sales Center, your sales team can gain visibility into key back-office data, from any location at any time, to provide more responsive customer service. What’s more, M2M Sales Center is designed specifically for small and midsize manufacturers like you so it’s easy to use, inexpensive to own and requires no messy integrations of data migrations. With M2M Sales Center, you can:
- Access real-time customer account and order status data from any location.
- Gain enhanced visibility into the sales pipeline to assess and track opportunities.
- Filter opportunities by account, most recent activity, close date, potential revenue, and more.
- Integrate with Microsoft® Outlook to manage contacts, accounts and tasks.
Sales Forcasting Module
M2M CRM applications can assess all of your sales opportunities and provide you with greater visibility. You have the flexibility to evaluate opportunities at every point in the sales cycle, value each opportunity, determine prospects’ time frame for purchase and identify budgets in place for acquiring your product. Using M2M CRM, you can forecast and analyze your sales opportunities by:
- Managing complex, low-volume sales cycles.
- Measuring your sales results against forecasts.
- Refining and analyzing sales data by account manager, region or probability of close.