Sales & Order Management for Made2Manage ERP
Quoting and Estimating Module
Made2Manage enables you to quickly and easily generate estimates and quotes. You can derive quote data from an existing or past quote, sales order or job order. With M2M Product Configurator, you can configure a custom product and automatically generate a quotation from the item. You have the flexibility to import quote information from your favorite estimating package or to create quotes for non-standard items on the fly. Each quote can include hundreds of line items, all with different quantities and pricing discounts. Your ability to manipulate quotes and estimates will allow you to:
- Respond rapidly to customer pricing inquiries.
- Create reliable estimates by linking to bills of material, routings, M2M Product Configurator and the Price Summary worksheet.
- Identify hot prospects with full reporting capabilities.
- Secure targeted gross profit margins.
- Assign unique pricing schedules associated with given parts, customers or groups of customers.
Sales Order Management Module
Made2Manage offers several options for entering sales orders into your system. Sales orders may be generated from:
- Initial information
- Associated quotes
- Job orders
- Previous sales orders
Quickly fulfill orders
Once you enter and confirm a sales order, a job order is created. M2M ERP helps you:
- Jumpstart the fulfillment process — a confirmed order can trigger purchasing, reserve inventory items needed for the order and create a job order.
- Ship orders with quantities different from the sales order by specifying an allowable range.
- Track partial or split shipments more effectively with the split shipment box.
- Gain flexibility by creating various ship dates and prices by checking the multiple release box.
- Manage the sales process through tight integration with the rest of the Made2Manage Enterprise Business System