Sales & Order Management for MAX ERP
Advanced Forecast Module
Advanced Forecast helps to assemble and consolidate forecasts and then applies statistical forecasting techniques so forecasts can ultimately resemble reality. These modified forecasts are then compared with actual bookings, and the consumed (or net) forecast orders are loaded directly into MAX automatically. To see how well you’ve done, it will compare the plan versus actual with user-defined criteria so you can adjust future activities to build the right product at the right time.
- Direct Integration between MAX and MS Excel
- Consolidate forecasts from multiple locations, regions, customers or user-defined criteria
- Using Statistical Forecasting Techniques to manipulate the sales forecast allows for seasonal adjustment and smoothing factors for refined forecast
- Compares the forecast against sales orders and directly enters the consumed forecast orders into MAX
- Uses Crystal Reports to report sales history vs. forecast
Quoting and Estimating Module
The correlation between timely responses and increased conversions of Quotes to Orders is well documented and highlights the need for an efficient Quoting mechanism. The MAX Quoting module from Exact Software was designed to address this need and provides interoperability with e‑Synergy™ for those companies ready for even greater enterprise efficiency to manage your customer service effort as well as quoting configured items.*
- Create quotes
- Revise quotes
- Clone quotes
- Automatically convert to Sales Orders
If you’ve ever received a request for a quote, you’ll know that response time is critical, and if you use anything outside your sales order system or manufacturing database, it can quickly become difficult to maintain.
You need to be able to act quickly and working off the same data in your ERP system is the key. With the new MAX Quoting module, you can create, revise, and clone existing quotations and then convert those quotes automatically into MAX sales orders.
Sales Order and Processing Module
Enter sales orders, ship and invoice product and satisfy customer inquiries immediately with MAX ERP’s user friendly Sales Order Processing module.
- Everything From the Desktop
- Satisfy Customer Inquiries on the First Call
- Quickly Ship and Invoice Product
Now your team will always know where orders are going and whom they’re going to. Full integration with other MAX modules allows you to view on-hand balances and customer credit information during the order entry process. Maintain customer data, tracks sales and invoicing and accumulates sales data for financial reports.