MAX ERP Overview
ECi MAX is a time tested and proven manufacturing solution that offers the full benefits of ERP through seamless integration with Intuit QuickBooks® and Microsoft Dynamics® GP. With robust and flexible batch processing, part management, and production planning features, MAX is particularly well-adept at fulfilling the needs of discrete manufacturers, including food processors, medical device manufacturers and electronics manufacturers. MAX is designed to help growing manufactures control their resources with an easy-to-use solution that reduces the cost of manufacturing, automates manufacturing compliance, and improves profitability all while enhancing customer service and satisfaction.
MAX boasts a particularly strong footprint with manufacturers that must maintain compliance with government or industry regulations, manage recalls and control and document product revisions and engineering changes. With full lot and serial control that features detailed recall management capabilities, your company can use MAX to to maintain the level of traceability required by agencies like the FDA, streamline your role in recalls and provide your clients with the assurance that your processes are sound, giving your organization a distinct advantage over your competitors.
With customizable dashboards, screens and workflows that are intuitive and user-friendly, mixed with powerful manufacturing functionality, MAX can help you deliver on the commitments you project to your customers. Fully integrated change management permits you to make design changes directly to the Bill of Material, ensuring that your production process is not interrupted as you implement a change from a customer or from your engineering department.
Two Editions Make Buying MRP / ERP Simple and Straight Forward MAX Essentials offers the fundamental manufacturing functionality necessary to extend your system capabilities to full ERP without the risk of migrating to a new financial system. MAX Premier provides all the fundamental manufacturing capabilities that come with the MAX Essentials edition, with the additional advanced manufacturing capabilities needed to
- maintain compliance with government or industry regulations
- provide detailed warranty recall management
- streamline the engineering change process.
MAX ERP Advantages
MAX addresses the following business issues:
- Improved planning, scheduling and costing; which help with improved inventory, reduce costs and greater operational efficiency.
- Strong lot, serial with integrated engineering change control; which help maintain a high degree of quality, compliance and customer service. MAX with Synergy for MAX help automate processes such as inspection, customer complaints, scrap, corrective actions, and preventive actions.
- Validation of device history data and device master records. Capturing data in a single environment helps companies with audit capability as well as providing data for QA.
Measurable Customer Value:
Improve material control, reduce inventory, improve operational efficiency, allows a company to buy what they need, in the quantity they require, when they need it.
MAX ERP Technology
ECi MAX ERP software is designed and built on the newest Microsoft technology. Using .NET and the Microsoft Foundation Class Tools in conjunction with Microsoft SQL Server, MAX leverages proven technologies that are flexible and highly scalable.
MAX ERP Modules