Customer Relationship Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Sales and Marketing Module
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) ERP software system assists in efficiently managing customer records, sales histories, contracts, and service agreements; creating and launching marketing campaigns; tracking customer activity; and forecasting and tracking parts consumption.
The built-in functionality of Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers reliable tools for sales and marketing teams by providing access to current information via seamless integration with Microsoft Office. Quickly and effectively analyze performance using powerful reporting tools and keep sales and marketing staff current and connected while mobile with Microsoft Windows SharePoint Service integration.
Features of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 enterprise resource planning system include the following granules:
- Campaign Management organizes campaigns based on contact list segments that can be defined according to specific criteria such as contact profiles, sales histories, and interactions.
- Task Management organizes tasks relating to all sales and marketing activities. Create to-do lists and assign tasks to other users or teams.
- Opportunity Management monitors sales opportunities by allowing the division of sales procedures into stages, presenting an overview of sales potentiality.
- Contact Management maintains an overview of contacts offering a customizable approach. This granule integrates seamlessly with the Sales and Receivables granule.
- Document Management records all interactions with contacts, such as telephone calls, correspondence, and meetings. Microsoft Dynamics NAV integrates fully with Microsoft Office allowing documents to be attached to interactions in Word, Excel, or .txt files.
- Mail Logging logs all email correspondence. Log inbound and outbound emails sent through Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Microsoft Outlook using Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Electronic Invoicing sends and receives electronic invoices and credit memos, which are then integrated and scanned paper invoices into the document management application.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Modules
- Sales & Order Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Financial Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Production Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Supply Chain Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Customer Relationship Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Additional Capabilities for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Services & Support for Microsoft Dynamics NAV