Supply Chain Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Supply Chain Management Module
Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP software tailors the workflow process, manages inventory, helps to pursue new market opportunities, improves responsiveness, and provides efficient partner collaboration.
Expand manufacturing capabilities with the automation of Microsoft Dynamic NAV’s Supply Chain Management (SCM), which helps to reduce redundant tasks, increases accuracy, and aids in minimizing handling time and overhead. Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office, streamlining cross-department communications and reducing the need for extra training time.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP SCM solution gives the control needed over your supply chain by providing a customizable and detailed view of supply chain activities such as inventory levels, trend reports, forecasts, and transportation plans — in real-time. Monitor supplier statuses, storage facilitates, production plants, and distribution centers for more effective tracking and management of all processes, from ordering and acquiring raw materials to manufacturing and delivering finished goods.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 ERP system offers the following Supply Chain Management features:
- Alternative Order Addresses are useful for managing orders from vendors with more than one location from where orders are shipped.
- Alternate Ship-to Addresses accommodate customers who have more than one address to where orders are shipped.
- Alternative Vendors aids in managing purchases of the same item from multiple vendors. Customize for each vendor according to items, required lead times, and price agreements.
- Analysis Reports provide management with flexible and efficient ways to get pertinent information from the system to make day-to-day decisions confidently.
- Assembly Management allows for the specification of a list of sellable items, raw materials, and resources that comprise a finished item or a kit to replenish assembly items and to document customers’ specific requirements.
- Basic Inventory tracks items in stock along with their units of measure, unit cost, pricing method, etc. Quantity and cost records of transactions are posted in the inventory ledger for costing calculations, inventory valuation, and efficient inventory management.
- Basic Payables enables the generation of vendor ledger entries using General Journals. When used with the Multiple Currencies features, managing payables in multiple currencies for each vendor is seamless.
- Basic Receivables manages receivables using General Ledger. This feature also works with Multiple Currencies for posting customer transactions in different currencies.
- Bin organizes warehouse inventory by assigning items to bins.
- Drop Shipment handles order shipments directly from the vendor to the customer through automation. This feature keeps track of order costs and profits without having to stock items in inventory.
- Item Charges factor in item charges, including the value of additional costs, such as insurance or freight charges, into the unit price.
- Item Substitutions link items with the same or similar characteristics so substitute items can be offered when stock is unavailable.
- Item Tracking manages and tracks serial and lot numbers, both manually and automatically, allowing the shipping and receiving of multiple quantities from a single order line entry.
- Location Transfers track inventory as it is moved from one location to another and accounts for the inventory in transit and at multiple locations.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Modules
- Sales & Order Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Financial Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Production Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Supply Chain Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Customer Relationship Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Additional Capabilities for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Services & Support for Microsoft Dynamics NAV