Production Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system delivers a complete software solution designed to assist in profitably managing every step, from resources and budgets to jobs and invoicing. An accelerated workflow via automation helps to monitor ongoing projects better while also planning for long-term ones.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV software helps budget for costs and time, automate billings, track resource costs and usage, plan capacity, and predict availability, lending to sound decision-making based on comprehensive information. Keep projects on track, align people and processes for smoother productivity, reduce errors by automating repetitive tasks, and provide accurate estimates for customers.
Streamline internal communications between on-site employees and the corporate office with role-based views of relevant information, improve customer relations by accessing customer information with a user-friendly desktop interface, and increase collaboration with Web portals and shared project libraries.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP software includes several granules designed to improve project management capabilities:
- Basic Resources tracks resources and pricing.
- Jobs tracks the usage of jobs and data for customer invoicing by managing both fixed-price jobs and time-and-materials jobs.
- Multiple Costs manages alternative cost structures for resources and resource groups based on either fixed charges, additional percentages, or increased fixed charges.
- Multiple Currencies simplify international business transactions by managing multiple currencies, including payables and receivables, general ledger reports, inventory, and bank accounts.
- Sales Invoicing can be fully integrated with Basic General Ledger and Basic Inventory to create, post, and print invoices and sales credit memos.
- Purchase Invoicing can also be fully integrated with Basic General Ledger and Basic Inventory to create, post, and print purchase invoices and credit memos.
- Purchase Order Management manages purchase order processes, purchase quotes, and blanket orders.
- Employee Portal provides user-friendly access to live Microsoft Dynamics NAV data for employees via the Microsoft Web platform; both Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server are supported. This feature allows for simpler tasks such as viewing, creating, updating, and deleting data in an easy-to-use and familiar environment.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Modules
- Sales & Order Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Financial Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Production Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Supply Chain Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Customer Relationship Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Additional Capabilities for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Services & Support for Microsoft Dynamics NAV