Financial Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Business Intelligence Module
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Intelligence provides crucial, real-time business information and an extensive range of analytical tools to assist in managing budgets, creating and consolidating reports, analyzing trends and relationships, and sharing knowledge.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP systems deliver Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities that provide the capacity to predict trends, reveal insights, and operate seamlessly at optimal performance. The intelligence, analytics, and reporting features are designed for large and small companies to assist in managing the abundant quantities of information and data generated by ERP software systems.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV BI integrates naturally with multiple applications such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Analytics, Microsoft Office Business Scorecard Manager (BSM), Microsoft FRx, Microsoft Dynamics NAV ODBC Driver (NODBC), Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, and Employee Portal for Microsoft Dynamics NAV to deliver intelligence capabilities making it readily accessible to all employees for seamless collaboration.
- Transform raw data into rich visuals with the use of Microsoft Dynamics NAV BI reporting tools to see new possibilities and risks at a glance.
- Pinpoint new opportunities with real-time contact data, company insights, and news alerts. One-click Sync ensures that your sales team has up-to-the-moment information at all times.
- Transactional Insight allows users to find all information from any transaction in the system, allowing for deeper insight and further analysis.
- Business Insight capabilities are fully customizable and can be used to monitor business performance by combining historical patterns and forward-looking trends, which is critical to the decision-making process.
- Built-in tools such as report wizards and account schedules allow users to create reports to compare actuals versus budgets, giving a clear view of the effects of marketing campaigns.
Financial Management Module
Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system offers a complete general ledger solution that provides finance and accounting solutions for tracking and analyzing all your company’s financial information.
With end-to-end integration, administration of all financial tasks such as creating and maintaining a general ledger; managing analytical accounting, inventory, cash flow management, manufacturing costs, bank accounts, and fixed assets; as well as posting transactions; preparing financial statements; and reconciling accounts and collections across multiple companies, locations, and currencies is easily managed.
Other financial management features of Microsoft Dynamics NAV designed to enhance manufacturing capabilities include:
- FlowFields, which updates and recalculates continually to ensure that users receive up-to-the-moment financial data.
- Cash Manager, a bank account management system that allows users to create and modify bank accounts, transfer funds between bank accounts, and also automate the complete check-writing process.
- Lookup Buttons can be used to get direct access to information in a table format, eliminating the need for data re-entry.
- Payables and Receivables allow users to define payment terms, payment methods, discount periods, and finance charge terms.
- Security features allow management to specify who can view what information using record-level security.
- Traceability ensures that all transactions have an unmitigated audit trail, creating complete transparency.
- Fixed Assets define particulars for an asset or group of assets from acquisition to disposal and also report the required depreciation conditions.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Modules
- Sales & Order Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Financial Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Production Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Supply Chain Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Customer Relationship Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Additional Capabilities for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Services & Support for Microsoft Dynamics NAV