Additional Capabilities for E2 Shop System
Additional Capabilities Module
Time and Attendance
The “Time Ticket” feature built into the E2 Shop System allows users to record time information about a job. Through “Point & Click” convenience, users can enter:
• Employee ID or code
• Job number
• Step number
• Set-up times
• Cycle times
• Pieces Good/Pieces Scrapped
All of E2 reports are in Crystal providing the ability to customize any report in E2 with Crystal Reports.
E2 custom development is typically able to perform data conversions so customers can hit the ground running without having to key in their old information. Please discuss your specific data conversion with your E2 representative.
The E2 Quality system can handle all of your document control along with tightened security so only certain users are able to attach documents, approve and release documents etc.
• Quickview provides you t ability to view everything that is going on within your shop
• Quickview is read only
• Quickview is driven from the data you are entering into E2
• Through security, you can decide who has access to what type of information in Quickview.
• Quickview will not take up any of your concurrent seats; simply create a shortcut to your desktop.