Production Management for E2 Shop System
Production Management Module
Our Scheduling Whiteboard, which is accessed through our “Quick View” feature, allows you to view a snapshot of machine availability in a matter of seconds. Online, real-time monitoring capabilities give you up to the minute status of:
• which machines are occupied
• which are idle
• which machines will be needed to finish parts already in production
Managing a job from start to finish, from comparing estimated vs actual, job costing, material usage etc is handled in E2.
Job and order costing is the heart and soul of the E2 System. E2 is based on activity based actual costing. E2 captures labor, burden, material and outside service costs.
E2 Quality is a fully integrated quality system that manages specific areas of engineering and supply-chain activities for the sole purpose of improving business performance and profitability. E2 Quality addresses quality assurance and activities with regards to customers, vendors, employees, work centers, tooling and document numbering and control.
Rapid Documentation System
Shoptech provides the following quality system documentation:
• Quality Manual
• Procedure for Control of Documents
• Procedure for Control of Records
• Procedure for Internal Audits
• Procedure for Control of Nonconforming Product
• Procedure for Control of Corrective Actions
• Procedure for Control of Preventative Actions
• Production Process Maps
• Internal Audit Program, Plan, Forms and Report
• Improve your on-time deliveries and collect your money sooner!
• Am I meeting customer due dates?
• What is my percent on-time delivery?
• How often am I early? How often am I late?
• How many shipments did I make today, this week, this month?
• What is the value of those shipments?
• Analyze your deliveries by: customer, part number, product code, or work code.
E2 has a fully functional receiving module for both raw material purchases and outside services.
Shop Floor Control
The E2 Shop System is based on Shop Floor control. From job tracking, to scheduling the shop floor, machine loading, labor reporting, data collection, all shop floor control functionality is covered in E2.