IQMS, an innovator in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) And Manufacturing Execution System (MES) applications and creator of a truly single vendor software solution, provides manufacturers with all the functionality to efficiently manage and improve business processes. The single vision approach enables complete enterprise-wide visibility to run more effectively and more profitably, without the costly and complex integration of multi-vendor solutions.
The company’s flagship product, EnterpriseIQ, is the manufacturing industry’s most comprehensive ERP and MES solution designed and developed to address industry and functional-specific applications of the manufacturing companies worldwide.
Manufacturers trust IQMS to develop products that meet their needs and deliver bottom-line, measurable ROI. IQMS has been proven to help manufacturers:
- Attain 100% on-time delivery
- Increase productivity and throughput without additional costs
- Achieve greater machine level and shop floor efficiency
- Eliminate downtime
- Return higher profit margins
- Lower inventory costs
- Reduce labor costs
- Reduce scrap
- Improve data accessibility
- Comply with the most stringent quality standards
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Gain greater end-to-end part visibility and tracking
As a single source developer for all ERP and plant floor technology, IQMS manufacturing ERP solutions are less complex and more cost-effective than having multiple best of breed solutions or a “single solution” with functionality that has been added by purchasing other companies or from third party “Partners” (Accounting, CRM, Quality, PLM, HCM, MRP, etc.) From development to implementation, training and support, a single vendor solution delivers higher ROI with greater operational visibility and at a lower cost of ownership. The advantages are beyond measure:
- More accurate decision with the real-time flow the same information throughout the entire system
- Superior data integrity because all modules access the same data on the same database
- Consistent user interface promotes greater usability and efficiency from the shop floor to the executive floor
- Unprecedented interoperability and visibility between all manufacturing and ERP applications with extensive “jumps” and drill down functionality
- Costly programming interfaces, data conversions and mappings to address data incompatibilities are eliminated
- Scalable and modular architecture allows you to quickly and easily add functionality at any time
- A single development vision ensures consistency and compatibility with future product and application growth
Implementation and Support Advantages
- No figure pointing when it comes to determining ownership of a potential issue
- An in-house implementation team that understands the end-to-end depth of the product
- A single maintenance agreement with maintenance fees that are well below the industry average
- IQMS provides all updates so technology stays current and compatible
- Expensive and time consuming overhead to manage multiple systems is eliminated
- Help is always available with unlimited live phone, email and online support for ALL applications.
- A single phone number to call for all sales, technical and training support issues.
IQMS manufacturing and ERP solutions are built on a technology architecture that is:
From the leading database architecture to mobile and Internet based technology, IQMS provides a progressive technology platform for managing growth, data integrity and data accessibility for decades to come.
Single Source Philosophy
Since inception IQMS solutions have been developed based on the philosophy that “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.” By providing manufactures a comprehensive end-to-end solution designed, developed and supported as a “whole” solution rather than the sum of several different solutions “integrated” together, customers can be assured of data compatibility, extensive interoperability and less complicated and costly application architecture.
#1 Database Technology in the World Today
EnterpriseIQ is powered by Oracle, the world’s number one database technology. The application specific license agreement allows IQMS users to take advantage of the high performance, security and stability Oracle offers without having to maintain and support and pay a full Oracle application.
Leading Enterprise and Mobile Technology
IQMS gives you the freedom to access mission critical information, improve responsiveness, stay connected and proactively address issues before they become problems. Using HTML5 on top of ASP.NET web services allows users greater access to information anywhere, any time and on any device.