Enterprise IQ Overview
EnterpriseIQ ERP software, which has been acquired by Dassault Systems in 2019, is an innovator in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Manufacturing Execution System (MES) applications and is the creator of a truly single-vendor ERP software solution that provides the manufacturing industry with all the functionality to efficiently manage and improve business processes. Previously launched by IQMS software, the single-vision approach enables complete enterprise-wide visibility to run more effectively and profitably without the costly and complex integration of multi-vendor solutions.
The company’s flagship product, EnterpriseIQ, is the manufacturing industry’s most comprehensive ERP and MES solution designed and developed to address manufacturing industry needs and functional-specific applications of manufacturing companies worldwide.
Benefits of Enterprise IQ ERP Software
Manufacturers trust EnterpriseIQ ERP manufacturing execution system to develop products that meet their needs and deliver bottom-line, measurable ROI. EnterpriseIQ ERP software has been proven to help manufacturers:
- Attain 100% on-time delivery
- Increase productivity and throughput without additional costs
- Achieve greater machine level and shop floor efficiency
- Eliminate downtime
- Return higher profit margins
- Lower inventory costs
- Reduce labor costs
- Reduce scrap
- Improve data accessibility
- Comply with the most stringent quality standards
- Gain greater end-to-end part visibility and tracking with real-time manufacturing functionality
- Streamline business processes
Enterprise IQ Pricing
Enterprise IQ is competitively priced, starting at $25,000.00 and ending in the high $300,000 range. The average fee per user fee $250, but actual pricing can vary depending on many factors. Because Enterprise IQ can be an excellent fit for specific industries, it’s best to get a custom quote before determining its overall costs for your project.
Enterprise IQ Advantages
As a single-source developer for all ERP systems and plant floor technology, EnterpriseIQ ERP systems manufacturing MES software is less complex and more cost-effective than having multiple best-of-breed solutions or a“single solution” with functionality that has been added by purchasing other companies or from third party“Partners” (Accounting, CRM, Quality, PLM, HCM, MRP, Business Intelligence, etc.) From development to implementation, training, and support, a single-vendor solution delivers higher ROI with greater operational visibility and at a lower cost of ownership. The advantages for process manufacturing businesses over other software are beyond measure:
- More accurate decision-making with the real-time flow with the same information throughout the entire ERP software system
- Superior data integrity because all modules access the same data on the same database
- A consistent user interface promotes greater usability and efficiency from the shop floor to the executive floor
- Unprecedented interoperability and visibility between all manufacturing and enterprise resource planning applications with extensive“jumps” and drill-down functionality for efficient warehouse management
- Costly programming interfaces, data conversions, and mappings to address data incompatibilities are eliminated
- Scalable and modular architecture allows you to quickly and easily add MES software functionality at any time during the manufacturing processes
- A single development vision ensures consistency and compatibility with future product and application growth for discrete manufacturing and mixed-mode manufacturing
Enterprise Resource Planning Implementation and Support Advantages
- No finger-pointing when it comes to determining ownership of a potential issue
- An in-house implementation team that understands the end-to-end depth of the software product and any necessary corrective actions required
- A single maintenance agreement with maintenance fees that are well below the industry average of any other software product
- Enterprise IQ provides all updates so technology stays current and compatible
- The expensive and time-consuming overhead of managing multiple systems is eliminated
- Help is always available with an unlimited live phone, email, and online support for ALL IQ manufacturing ERP applications across multiple operating systems.
- A single phone number to call for all sales, technical, and training support issues.
Enterprise IQ Technology
EnterpriseIQ manufacturing ERP solutions are built on a technology architecture that is:
From the leading database architecture to mobile and internet-based technology, DELMIAworks manufacturing ERP software provides a progressive technology platform for managing growth, data integrity, and data accessibility for decades to come.
Single Source Philosophy
Since its inception, IQMS manufacturing ERP solutions have been developed based on the philosophy that“The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.” By providing process manufacturers with a comprehensive end-to-end solution designed, developed, and supported as a“whole” solution rather than the sum of several different solutions“integrated” together, customers can be assured of data compatibility, extensive interoperability, and less complicated and costly application architecture.
#1 Database Technology in the World Today
EnterpriseIQ ERP systems, powered by Oracle, is the world’s #1 database technology. The application-specific license agreement allows IQMS manufacturing ERP users to take advantage of the high performance, security, and stability Oracle offers without having to maintain and support and pay for a full Oracle application.
Leading Enterprise and Mobile Technology
Enterprise ERP is a cloud-based MES software product that gives you the freedom to access mission-critical information, improve responsiveness, stay connected, and proactively address issues before they become problems. Using HTML5 on top of ASP.NET web services allows users greater access to information anywhere, at any time, and on any device for real-time visibility.
Enterprise IQ Modules
- Materials Management for Enterprise IQ
- Sales & Order Management for Enterprise IQ
- Customer Relationship Management for Enterprise IQ
- Financial Management for Enterprise IQ
- Additional Capabilities for Enterprise IQ
- Production Management for Enterprise IQ
- Services & Support for Enterprise IQ
- Supply Chain Management for Enterprise IQ