Additional Capabilities for EnterpriseIQ
EnterpriseIQ ERP’s Payroll Processing system is a comprehensive payroll processing system. Whether running a single or a multi-site, multi-state operation with multiple user-defined deductions, EnterpriseIQ Payroll can meet your processing and reporting needs.
- Automatic import of employee hours with the optional Time & Attendance module or other Third Party Time Clock Systems
- Supports an unlimited number of employees, user defined pay groups, pay types, deductions and benefits
- Report payroll taxes for multiple Federal Tax ID’s
- Regular Federal, State, and EIC tax tables updates
- Additional User defined taxtables to meet additional unique tax requirements
- Multiple state capable
- Generates 941 and W2 tax forms
- Timecard and Payroll Review to edit and confirm payroll information prior to printing checks or posting payroll
- Flexible Direct Deposit and electronic bank transactions allow multiple payment options and export file generation
- Links with EnterpriseIQ Workforce to help maintain and track accruals such as vacation, paid holidays and sick days
- Extensive built-in Payroll Reports help track wage, benefit and tax history
- Enhanced security allows access rights to be granted to specific pay group
- Supports customization to meet your unique payroll requirements
Work Force Management
Human resources are a critical, yet often-overlooked link in the enterprise supply chain. To maximize return on personnel investment, whether it’s in recruitment, training or compensation, manufacturers must be able to effectively track employee performance and development. EnterpriseIQ ERP Software Solution’s Workforce Management system from IQMS is a powerful module that empowers management to effectively recruit, train, monitor and track employee performance as well as log work related illnesses and injuries for OSHA. Whether on its own or part of the complete EnterpriseIQ ERP Human Resources Suite-which also includes Payroll and Time & Attendance- Workforce enhances your ability to successfully handle your most important asset — your employees.
- Easily track employee benefits such as vacation, paid holidays and sick days with the Benefit Management function.
- Allocate benefits as a total amount ready to be taken or an amount based on an accrual basis.
- Links to Payroll and Time & Attendance ensure accurate benefit reporting and calculation
- Maintain employee participation in optional benefit programs such as 401K and insurance plans
Illness and Injury Tracking and Reporting
Illness and Injury Tracking functionality provides the tools, forms, and reports required to track all work related injuries and illnesses.
- Includes detailed Incident Report and tracking logs to meet OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) requirements.
- Internal and/or External documents can be associated to a specific injury/illness record.
- Built in Injury Statistics automatically calculates and stores incident rates.
Training and Skill Tracking
The Training and Skill tracking features of EnterpriseIQ Workforce provide the tools necessary to manage and verify staff development. Documentation of employee training is an important aspect of ISO certification. It provides quick and easy answers to questions such as: What are the requirements for a job? Who is qualified for that job? Who has the latest revision for any training? Which employee records require an update?
- Define and track skills assigned to job descriptions.
- Manage job descriptions and corresponding training requirements assigned to each employee.
- Define training requirements for each skill.
- Automatic notification of expiring certifications.
- Track and manage specific training course requirements (descriptions, level…)
- Monitor employee training history with current job/skill requirements.
- Review and Termination tracking
The Applicant Tracking features of EnterpriseIQ Workforce streamlines and standardizes the requisition and application process by managing open positions, tracking applicants and their history and skills.
- Quickly and easily track status of an applicant through the hiring process.
- Store and maintain unlimited number of external documents associated with each applicant (resumes, credentials, documentation of industry certification, recommendation letters).
- Store job interview notes and forms.
- Perform skills queries to determine available candidates.
- Track referral sources.
- Associate a single applicant with multiple job requisitions.
- Convert applicant information to employee upon hiring to eliminate redundant data entry.