Production Management for EnterpriseIQ
Bill of Manufacture (BOM) Module
The EnterpriseIQ Bill of Manufacture (BOM) is not just any BOM. The EnterpriseIQ BOM is defined by the manufacturing operation or process and includes; work centers, labor tools, dies, inserts, fixtures, raw materials, packaging, scrap rates, setup times, yield, efficiency, multipliers, auxiliary equipment, etc. The graphical representation displays part numbers and the relationships between packaging, inserted components and secondary operations, tooling requirements, process notes and instructions.
- Supports multiple manufacturing type definitions. Each definition contains unique elements that compliment the manufacturing method.
- Expandable to allow building of an unlimited number of Multi-level bills for component pieces as well as alternate and substitute BOM routings.
- Blend technology built in to handle recipes.
- Supports the management and scheduling of “pre-operations” such as blending or pre-processing.
- The BOM automatically feeds the work order which can be scheduled on a work center. As a result, material, assembly and schedule requirements are generated with extreme accuracy.
- Each manufacturing configuration can consume any kind of operation — internal or external.
- Define as many operations as needed including outside vendors and additional manufacturing standards.
- Outsourcing BOM is linked to the supplier to easily track external operations.
- Operations can consume additional labor, overhead and unlimited materials.
- Job Travelers support both internal and external documents and instructions.
- Flexible Units of Measure automatically convert material between grams, pounds or ounces.
- Family tools are supported and the system is designed to understand multiple part numbers within the same physical tool.
Engineering Change Order (ECO) Module
The Engineering Change Order (ECO) module within EnterpriseIQ ERP and Manufacturing System provides a centralized location to control item revisions, bill of material changes, and more. E‑mail notifications are sent through a web-based approval process to the individuals responsible for each step, requiring review and/or approval, and facilitating the exchange of ideas.
- User defined templates of steps (Elements and Checklists) required to complete the ECO plan.
- Costing comparisons between future and current BOMs, and includes the ability to update BOMs based on ECO changes at the touch of a button, or through EnterpriseIQ’s Update Schedule feature.
- Linked to BOMs/ Item Numbers/ Customers/ Vendors.
- Provides costing summary prior to change.
- Ability to view open ECO from Sales Order or Purchase Order modules
Manufacturing & Production Reporting System
Accurate and timely production reports are key to the management decision making process. With IQMS Manufacturing & Production Reports you will have the information you need to know what’s been produced, what has not been produced and why at the close of each shift. You can now make business decisions based on actual facts as problems need attention, and in some cases catch potential problems before they impact customer deliveries.
As a single source ERP solution EnterpriseIQ Production Reporting extends beyond Production Monitoring to include sophisticated reporting capabilities for:
- Inventory Control
- Scheduling & Planning
- Warehouse Management
- Quality Management & Control
- Preventative Maintenance
Features and functionality include:
- Configurable Production Reporting Assistant makes labor, material and overhead reporting quick and easy.
- Serialized Label Printing.
- Variance Reporting.
- Automatic Bar-code Printing and Reporting for, job picklists, inventory/log tracking, shipping, inspection and compliance, asset tracking, and more.
- Automatic label generation including AIAG compliant and customer specific labels.
- Easy readability with spreadsheet-like view of shift production activity.
- A complete history of production — by date, shift, cell, work center or global — is always available.
Manage data with editing capabilities of rejects, up time and down time, complete with codes.
- Flexible consumption of material. Choose locations, manage lot numbers, and override default material consumption values.
- Report production on a daily, shift and real-time basis.
- Material usage is back-flushed when production data is posted, with comprehensive editing capabilities.
- Handles multiple parts (family tooling) running on a single machine.
- Automatically calculates material usage, based on the BOM.
Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
EnterpriseIQ MES is a complete, scalable manufacturing execution solution that allows manufacturing companies to:
- Enable an agile and responsive manufacturing operation
- Prevent costly unplanned downtime
- Increase shop floor equipment and labor efficiency
- Improve product quality and reduce returns and reworks
- Ensure compliance to industry and government standards
- Improve supply chain visibility and traceability
- Deliver higher profit margins
With unmatched, “hands-off” real-time production monitoring and analysis tools on machines, PLCs, or other devices, to SPC, quality, inventory management, and OEE and KPI reporting, IQMS provides an MES solution that will allow you to embrace lean principles and empower employees with the information they need when and where they need it.
From automatically sending recipes, set-up documentation and job instructions to the machine to, scheduling machine maintenance, collecting production and process data and alerting employees to manufacturing and quality inefficiencies, the IQMS MES solution will help you increase performance, efficiency and throughput.
Material & Capacity Requirements Planning Module
The EnterpriseIQ Manufacturing ERP planning engine accurately and effectively manages all resources necessary to meet manufacturing demand, while maintaining lean inventory levels. It includes items manufactured internally, at alternate locations, through third-party vendors, as well as sub-assemblies.
The single database structure allows the EnterpriseIQ MRP engine to span the entire supply chain to accurately match availability with demand. The fully incorporated system takes into account all aspects of the manufacturing process including:
- Material Requirement Planning — Time phased planning window for both purchasing and production.Evaluates material availability based on the required manufacturing date taking into considerationcurrent demand and material lead times. Advanced planing capabilities include:
- Automated Raw Material Ordering
- Hard and soft allocation
- Idea vs. Existing analysis
- Min/Max Planning
- Labor Capacity Planning — Measure standard labor hours against the required hours to meet your schedule by week, day or shift, based on work orders and labor schedule.
- Schedule operators by skill level
Calculate available labor by category and qualifications
- Auxiliary Equipment Planning — Checks for availability and evaluates conflicts of auxiliary equipment linked to the bill of material.
- Machineand Work Center Capacity Planning- Evaluates machine availability with variables that affect the capacity such as maintenance, setup, etc. If the job cannot be run within the requested time frame due to capacity limits, the system determines the first available time and date the work center can have the requested number of items completed. View availability by type or individual machine, by day week or month.
- Rough Cut Capacity Planning- Compares available work center time based on the Shop Calendar versus required hours for each machine type.
Production Overview Module
To maximize operations competitive companies around the world must strategically optimize operations for efficiency and quality. EnterpriseIQ ERP Manufacturing software modules are proven to help automotive, medical, plastics, consumer good and other process and repetitive manufacturers and job shops with flexible, advanced and feature rich functionality specific to their industry.
EnterpriseIQ Manufacturing Software Solution providescomplete real time integration of everything from the quotation, bill of material, and scheduling through production monitoring, reporting and warehousing. This is where IQMS stands alone. There are no other manufacturing specific software packages that can offer this information in real time as it happens.
EnterpriseIQ manufacturing and production software modules are completely flexible and expandable to grow with your organization, with support for multiple manufacturing types, multiple manufacturing locations, as well as outsourced operations.
Quality Management Module
Experience the power of a truly embedded Quality Management System. Direct access to all ERP related information eliminates redundant data entry thereby reducing costly errors, saving time and improving communications.
Increase visibility and improve reaction time by pushing data to those who need it using secure electronic signatures and approvals. EnterpriseIQ workflow automatically evaluates status and sends e‑mail notifications to both internal and external team members.
The Quality Management System (QMS) within EnterpriseIQ provides a systematic approach to meeting the quality needs of manufacturers. Key Quality functionality built into the core EnterpriseIQ system allows manufacturers to monitor and control quality through:
- Business Activity Monitoring
- Inventory Inspections
- Reject & Scrap Tracking and Analysis
- Customer and Supplier RMA
- Complete Audit trails
- Supplier performance rating system
- “Roles-based” user security
- Document linking and tracking
Non-conform and Non-allocate inventory
- Certificates of Conformance
- Receiving Inspections
- Lot and Serial number tracking and traceability
- Master Specification Tracking
More extensive functionality can be added as needed, when need. Capabilities such as compliance and deviation tracking, analysis and charting of compliance issues, as well tools to address specific compliance standards such as QS and TS, ISO and 21 CFR.
Real Time Monitoring Module
Take control of the plant floor with the RealTime Machine Monitoring from IQMS. EnterpriseIQ’s RealTime Machine Monitoring takes plant management to a higher level, supporting machine management in real-time. All aspects of production are tracked immediately as parts are being made and applied to the shop orders, automatically updating ERP and Manufacturing software modules with schedule and finished product counts. The result of this embedded solution is improved efficiency, visibility and productivity. you want shop floor monitoring and shift reporting at its most accurate, RealTime is the right tool.
- Completely embedded solution eliminates costly, messy and cumbersome third party interfaces.
- Follow jobs in RealTime as they move from the schedule through production.
- View overall enterprise or specific work center performance from any computer on your network (even remotely) and check production as it occurs.
- Drill down capability to view additional job details.
- Instantaneous feedback on critical parameters such as total parts created, production time, down time, rejects and parts remaining to be produced, and cavitation changes.
- Machine utilization, scrap and downtime reporting helps identify poor machine performance before it become a problem.
- Color coded for fast, easy readability. Instantly identify late, slow, standard and fast running machines, and down machines.
- Powerful shift reports provide accurate and timely production information including good and bad parts, downtime, rejects and more
- Simplifies Shift reporting and inventory reconciliation.
- Simple to install, low maintenance, built for the shop floor environment. Expandable to track an unlimited number of machines!