Sales & Order Management for EnterpriseIQ
Packing Slip & Shipping Management Module
Accurate packing slip and shipping management is critical to an organization’s cash flow, as shipments typically start the invoicing process. It is also an essential link in the customer’s supply chain. The EnterpriseIQ ERP System’s Shipping management solution ensure you have all the tools you need to organize the shipping department, meet shipping requirements and respond to customer needs. It is here that pick tickets can be created, packing slips are generated, reports on shipments can be printed and returns authorized.
- Automatically convert sales orders to a pick ticket to indicate shipment information as well as inventory locations and quantities prior to packing slip generation.
Easily create packing slips with conversion from orders, simple drag and drop functionality, or manual entry.
- Each Packing Slip can contain multiple line items, even from multiple orders.
- Instant access to actual sales order allows cross check to ensure packing slip accuracy.
- Automatic communication links to UPS® Online WorldShip® and FedEx® Ship Manager® provides up-to-date shipping charges.
- Unlimited Customer Ship-to addresses.
- Schedule shipments by ship-to location.
- Print labels for any type of item including non-manufactured items that have been added to the packing slip.
- Bill of Ladings may be printed for a single packing slip or a single BOL may be created for multiple packing slips.
- Advance Shipping Notice (ASN) generation sends the customer prior notice of shipment details including packing slip information, shipment destination, terms of payment, carton/weight information and more.
- Container Management monitors volume and weight of boxes and pallets that can fit into the container/trailer. As items are added or removed to the pick ticket the calculations will recalculate.
- Certificate of Conformance can be generated automatically and will include the packing slip information, including all associated items consumed in lower level BOMs, and transaction log details for those items.
- Powerful shipping/pick list reports proved a snap shot of orders, inventories and due dates.
Quoting and Estimating Module
Start the entire process with a fast and accurate sales quote. Whether requested over the phone, e‑mail or via the web though the Customer Web portal acurate and reliable quoting are the end result.
The EnterpriseIQ Estimating and Quoting function takes into account all aspects of the quoting process including material, overhead, labor, outsourced operations, commission calculations, and miscellaneous additional fees. Because all EnterpriseIQ ERP and Manufacturing modules are designed on a single database, the quote is developed based on true, expected costs, material price comparison, tooling and equipment amortization, and more. Once approved the quote can quickly be converted into a BOM and sales order with the click of a button.
- Flexible inventory interface allows the user to use existing master inventory items and price books or create items on the fly that are not part of the master inventory.
- Unlimited Quote Routings enable quote price optimization through price & cost comparison, flexible mark-up capacity, unlimited price breaks, and variable markup capabilities.
- RFQ log allows users to manage and track quotes on-line and through a series of reports.
- Create “quote only” customers on the fly without affecting the master customer file.
- Flexible Commission Calculations allows multiple commission levels based on the part and the sales person selected.
- Create custom, user-defined Quote Forms in Excel or Word for data that is to be exported on a regular basis
- Add and plan single level raw materials or blends that are not a part of the master inventory.
- Include excess material (i.e. scrap, regrind, waste, skeleton) calculations for more accurate consumption estimating.
- Create quotes for Family (set) or individual item.
- Modify inventory costs for quoting purposes without affecting the master inventory.
- Link unlimited parts into a single quote.
- Link unlimited packaging and inserts into a quote to cover all costs.
- “What if” scenarios modify mark up rates on the fly to take advantage of various schemes.
- Send quotes via fax, printer or e‑mail or the web.
- Create quotes for multiple manufacturing types (manufactured, outsourced, assembly, etc.…).
Sales Orders Module
EnterpriseIQ Sales Order Management allows you to create and manage sales orders from a single screen. Taking it one step further, users also can get current production information, inventory status, capable to promise, previous shipment, and change order information with just a click of the mouse. Convert sales quotations to sales orders instantly whether entered internally or externally via the web. The quote to order process is more efficient because re-keying quote information is unnecessary thereby eliminating data entry errors.
The EnterpriseIQ single database methodology takes Sales Order Management beyond a simple order entry system with instant access to information in other ERP modules.Link directly from the sales order to the actual cost source (Project, PLM, Preventative Maintenance…) Ensure continued customer satisfaction, account receivable validation and quality control with access to Returns, Warranty information, Quality warnings, billing history, and more.
- Built in Available-to-Promise (ATP) and Capable-To- Promise (CTP) analyzes both open orders and inventory when building work orders, ensuring only parts needed (as indicated on the quotation) are produced
- Extensive commission and sales analytic tools help identify sales trends and profitability, by product, business unit, customer and sales person
- Quick and easy order entry with pull down menus and previous order history including, ship-to, bill-to, pricing/quantity discounts, and more
- Flexibly pricing and discount options including customer specific pricing, tier pricing and other discount terms
Cumulative or blanket release management to support the most stringent automotive, medical, and other industry requirements.Includes cumulative release and R.A.N./KanBan Number tracking.
Unlimited bill-tos, and ship-to’s with multiple delivery schedulingper one sales order and even one sales order release
- Each order can contain a combination of taxable, nontaxable, miscellaneous, and commission based items.
- Credit Card processing of payments taken through the sales and order department or submitted electronically via the web portal
- EDI functionality allows importing of sales orders and releases automatically or flagged according to user defined flexibility rule
- Complete Return Material Authorizations with links to CAR/CAPA, ECOs, and MRB
- Warranty Tracking
- Complete Credit Management monitors credit limits, credit holds and other hold conditions
- Color-coding for quick visual recognition and links to immediate shipping and invoicing information make customer service easy
- Turn orders into pick tickets, packing slips or invoices with a single click, or generated later individually or in a batch.