Using NetSuite, which integrates all critical business data across departments, companies can at last have real-time order status. Using the Real-time Dashboard, employees can access instant snapshots of key performance indicators (KPIs), such as new sales orders or support cases. With the Real-time Dashboard, you spend your time analyzing and acting on crucial order-related data—not gathering it. As a result, you can accelerate and improve your business decisions.
• A single, powerful solution delivers real-time order status, enabling service and sales representatives alike to resolve customer queries with one call.
• Real-time order updating ensures that each order moves through your front- and back-office with ease and speed, providing the customer a timely, efficient delivery and leading to higher customer satisfaction.
• Full visibility into each stage of the order process means that you can confirm that orders have been shipped, received and billed, streamlining the entire fulfillment cycle.
• Leverage over 45 pre-packaged KPIs, including forecast, pipeline, opportunities, new leads, orders, prospects, cases, marketing campaigns and more. Or, create custom KPIs and add them to your Dashboard.
• Quick look-up features allow you to locate customers based on name, purchase order number, transaction number, or a host of other parameters.
• A single screen view delivers up-to-the-second status on each customer order.
• Status notifications alert employees to tasks that require their attention.
• Exception reporting enables you to track an order at any stage of the process, giving you insight into whether an order is awaiting approval, remains overdue, or has been shipped but not yet billed to the customer.